- a yuzu tree that is looking to move to a larger pot with some spruced up soil
- empty window boxes that need to be prepped with green curtain fixings
- seeds that need to be started for the garden as well as the green curtain
- garden diagrams to be drawn up with a list of crops for this year (need to reference garden journal to make sure I get the rotation right)
- a compost bin to build so I can...
- turn over the compost in the bin
Sunday's task, though, was to get some seeds started. Potted up and sun-bathing in our bay window even as I type are pots of cardinal climber, calendula, and Brandywine tomatoes. Next up will be some chili seeds my gardening partner from Singapore likes, cilantro, morning glories, cucumbers, and zucchini. And maybe one or two more. Once I get going, it's hard to stop.